1. The website does not collect automatically any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website of their origin, time of storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity storing cookies on terminal equipment of Service User and having access to them is the operator of the Service PCC EXOL SA with its registered office at ul. Sienkiewicza 4, 56-120 Brzeg Dolny.
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adapt web content of the Service to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Service User’s device and properly display the web page tailored to its individual needs;
b) produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use web pages, which allows to improve their structure and content;
c) maintain the Service User’s sessions (after logging in), so the User does not have to log in on each website of the Service.
5. In the Service we use two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "persistent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal equipment until the moment of logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (of web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
6. In the Service the following types of cookies are used:
a) "essential" cookies which allow the use of the services available within the Service, e.g. cookie-based authentication used for services that require authentication in the Service;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication in the Service;
c) "performance" cookies which allow the collection of information about the manner of using the websites of the Service;
d) "functional" cookies which allow to "remember" settings selected by the User and the personalization of User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the User’s selected language or region, font size, layout of the website, etc.;
e) "advertising" cookies which allow to deliver advertising content matching the interests of the User.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) automatically allows to store cookies in the User’s terminal equipment. Service Users can make changes in cookies settings at any time. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic operating of cookies in the User’s web browser settings or to inform about each storing of them on the User’s terminal equipment. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of operating cookies are available in the software settings (of web browser).
9. Cookies stored in the User’s terminal equipment may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Operator of the Service.
10. You can find more information about cookies in the "Help" section of your web browser.